In 1925, Miles Cooper founded our engineering firm in Portland, Oregon. When Roland Rosé joined the firm in 1945, the firm’s name changed to Cooper Rosé Engineering. As principals joined and retired from the firm, the firm name changed several times. It eventually became Breedlove, McConnell, Granning, & Pease in 1986. The firm name was shorted to BMGP Engineers, Inc., in 1994, and has now changed to MSC Engineers, Inc.
In 1977, the firm opened a satellite office in Salem. By 1991, all operations were moved to the new location. Although the firm’s first home was in Portland, we have served our local community in Salem for over 30 years.
Our staff of professional engineers is licensed throughout the Western Region of the US, as well as other states in the Mid-West and Eastern Regions. Our engineers maintain this diversity in order to meet the needs of our clients.